Monday, September 20, 2010

School? What is that?

Sorry I haven't been updating this as much as I'd like. It's crazy, I've gotten busy with schoolwork. I know, I know, it's hard to believe seeing as I came here for school and all. One good thing for anyone that reads this on a regular basis (and that means you Amy) is that I just booked my flight to Switzerland. I haven't posted my itinerary for anything yet I guess, so here it goes:

(Along with the previously scheduled school field trips)

Geneva, Switzerland and possibly Nice, France - September 30th - October 3rd

Paris, France - October 21-22
London, England and possibly Hastings, England and Edinburgh, Scotland - October 23-27
Cardiff, Wales - October 27-28
Dublin, Ireland - October 29-30

A flight to Budapest, Hungary followed by a train ride through Slovakia and into Prague, Czech Republic followed by another train ride to Dresden, Germany is still in the works along with a weekend trip to San Marino. I'll post all of that as soon as I get to it. I'm very much looking forward to Friday's excursion to Pompeii, after which I'll be viewing Pink Floyd: Live at Pompeii which I astutely remembered to bring.

For anyone interested, too, I've been listening to a few different things as of late. The albums I'm currently listening to include:
Guthrie Govan's Erotic Cakes

Steely Dan's Two Against Nature

Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros's Global A Go-Go and Streetcore

The Clash's Combat Rock

Led Zeppelin's Led Zeppelin IV

and Joe Grushecky's A Good Life

No comments:

Post a Comment